Sarge issues libgnutls/libcups and speedycgi

Hello all

A couple weeks ago I set up a new system and went from potato -> sarge
(since I still had a potato install cd). I noticed in a few programs,
such as swat, that they either refused to work, or only worked to a
certain point, and spit out this error message:

swat: /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.7: no version information available
   (required by /usr/lib/libcups.so.2)

I saw some forum where somebody recommended upgrading libgnutls or
libcups or whatever, but I have the latest of each, so what do I do?

Also, did a dist-upgrade this morning, which upgraded
libapache-mod-speedycgi, check it out:

Setting up libapache-mod-speedycgi (2.22-0) ...
/usr/sbin/apachectl: line 171: 28155 Segmentation fault     $HTTPD -t >/dev/null 2>&1

Not cool. I ran apachectl configtest (I think), which doesn't report any
issue with the configuration file, it just spits out that "Segmentation
fault" line. I commented out the speedy cgi module in there and tried it
again, same thing. Any ideas?

Thanks much!