Re: Web server Partitions

> See generally my guide previously posted.
>
> Use LVM.

this guide:
http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/partition.html

Mentions that you should not use reiserfs as your boot partition?
Can you extrapolate, I've used reiserfs as my boot partiton with no
problems, and would be interested in what you have encountered:

"The only significant consideration here was that I'm running Reiserfs on
most partitions. There are some issues reading a Reiserfs partition on
boot from LILO, so I have one ext2fs partition, mounted read-only, as
/boot."

In completelly unrelated comments, it seems a lot of people have good
documentation spread all over the net, wouldn't it be nice if more of this
was consolidated on the debian site?
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman