Re: gphoto2 and Polaroid PDC700 Camera - How?

Vineet Kumar wrote:
Polaroid PDC-700, which connects to a serial port (COM1 in M$ terms, ttys0 in *nix terms).

That's /dev/ttyS0 .  Note the capital 'S'.

Okay, so it is ttyS0. Now, how do I get the camera working with gphoto2? And while I'm at it, I also have a cheapo USB camera called the Cool I-Cam (apparently it is STV0680) that I would also like to get working with gphoto2. This is another one that is allegedly compatible, but like with the PDC700, gphoto2 is not detecting it.