Re: DynIP mail blocking considered harmful (was: Re: My email is rejected by some sites)

Incoming from Magnus von Koeller:
> On Wednesday 17 December 2003 01:21, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > This isn't acceptable for general-purpose communications, however.
> >  And I'd suggest you look into common carrier laws as well (I'm
>
> And if you don't like your ISP's SMTP server, go get a commercial
> email service, for example for your domain. Then use that as
> smarthost. It's not like there's no way out of this.

Obviously, the point isn't making its way through.  Perhaps we should
try it this way:

  "I'm sorry, sir.  It's nothing personal.  We're cutting the dicks
  off all men.  There are so many rapists running around and we can't
  tell who is or is not one, so it's become necessary."

What's that saying often attributed to B. Franklin about security?

- -