Re: Timesheet for period ending 12-12-03

On Mon, December 15 at  9:25 AM EST
"Sreelal Chandrasenan" <SChandrasenan@verance.com> wrote:

> [...]

Bill Lumberg also wants to remind everyone that if they worked on two or
more job codes to use the new timesheets.  Be aware that TPS reports
must also be filed in triplicate.  If anyone needs a copy of that memo
he will send it out.

P.S.  Peter we will be working Saturday at the normal time.

Shawn Lamson
shawn.lamson@verizon.net