How to get pretty fonts?

Hello everybody,

I did a downgrade to debian/stable - after a knoppix harddisc a few weeks ago (which is a mix of stable and testing)

However, right now the fonts in mozilla are ugly - they used to be much better and I'd want to get those fonts back; Because I don't like the mozilla mail client in 1.0 (it lacks message filtering) I downloaded the new mozilla 1.5 for now; However, the fonts are still the same
Anyway - how can I get the better fonts back? What packages do I need ?

Thanks for any help,

Joris