email client

I have some problems and what I have learned so far is that I need to send you guys more info so you can help me.

First think I should do I guess is setup an email client on the Debian box otherwise I will have to type all the errors in to my
email.

How do I do that and which email client is easy to use?

Here I like to thank Andreas Janssen for letting me know that replacing the subject line on an email does not start a new thread and
sorry to everybody else.

Gruessle