Re: PDF spec (Was: Re: ooh! debian jewelry)

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 12:56:45 -0600, Terry Hancock wrote:
> I accessed this without registering because you provided a deep-link, but
> normally, Adobe makes you go through a forms process to get this far,
> AFAICT.

Nope. I very vaguely recalled it being available on "developer.adobe.com"
(which I've never accessed from the machine I'm currently on). Using that as
a URL, I get some silly "select your region" page which has a top bar that
includes "Products & Technology". Follow that, select "Adobe PDF reference
manual" (under "Core technologies") et voila.

Ray
--
Signs of world domination:
	"Tonight on Celebrity Deathmatch: Tux takes on the BSD daemon"