Re: PDF spec (Was: Re: ooh! debian jewelry)

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 14:08:21 -0700, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> Hrm, I could have sworn that PDF was a spec published by Adobe and freely
> usable, but google seems to disagree.

Google isn't quite the all-seeing eye yet.

http://partners.adobe.com/asn/tech/pdf/specifications.jsp has e.g.
the PDF Reference, Fourth Edition, Version 1.5 (1172 pages). xpdf seems to
handle the "Acrobat 5" version of it just fine.

HTH,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,