How to read package change logs before install

Ok - another elementary (I hope) apt question:

1)Is there any way to read the change-log associated with a package
without either downloading the package or installing the package?

Typically to see the change log, readme, etc, I download the package and
install it and if it isn't correct then remove it.  Alternatively, I use
APT-listchanges to see the change log before actually installing, but
saying no at that point forces the cancellation of all installs not just
the one I don't want after reading the changes.

TIA,
Lou