Re: Linux is not for consumers!

s. keeling wrote:
Incoming from Richard Kimber:
Obligation?  What about a sense of pride in having done something well?

He did do it well!  It works!  Oh, "well" for you means fully
documented so Aunt Tilley can use it?  I disagree.  If you disagree
with me, you're free to change that.  LDP.

Please go read a text book on Software Engineering.  If you read the
sections on the software lifecycle, you will see that every phase is
punctuated by a form of documentation that is particalar to that phase.
Do you get that?  Every phase of the project _should_ be well
documented.  It is part of the design process.  You can no more leave
out the documentation than you can leave out the source code and have a
successful project.

-Roberto