Re: My email is rejected by some sites

On Thursday 11 December 2003 20:40, Antonio Rodr wrote:

> I have exim set in my sid machine, with mutt as MUA. Some isps are
> rejecting my emails. I have looked at the reason provided, it seems that
> some have blocked the ips in my block, or that they are blocking all
> dinamic ips. Some isps are accepting my emails without problems.

>From that description I suspect you may be trying to e-mail to domains
that use dynablock.easynet.nl -- a blacklist of dynamically allocated IP
addresses.  Fortunately (according to
http://abuse.easynet.nl/dynablocker.html) that blacklist will go out of
commission soon.  I hope responsible admins can be convinced to use a
blacklist like Spamcop's instead.

In the meantime, all you can do is identify the domains that are
blacklisting your IP range and configure exim to route mail to those
through your ISP's SMTP server.  If you need to know how to do this, post
again and I'll supply an example.

-- Adam