Re: OT: Re: Add route from laptop through workstation...

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
On Wednesday 10 December 2003 17:27, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

Vennlig Tiddeli-bom,

Kjetil

Mmmm... Vennlig Tiddeli-bom refers to them spoons? ;-)

Straws perhaps?

Hehe, no it refers to my long-standing admiration for Winnie-the-Pooh... There is a hum, which in English goes:

The more it snows
Tiddely-pom,
The more it goes
Tiddely-pom,
The more it goes
On Snowing

Especially suited for this time of the year,

There you go... better head over here:

Esquipulas, Oaxaca, México: Clear blue skies, temp: 25 degrees... No percipitation until next year May...

Hugo.

at least I'd like to think
so. In an old Norwegian translation, the Tiddely-pom became Tiddeli-bom, which sounds more Norwegian, and that's what I usually write when I sign my e-mails. Sometimes, something short-circuits and the Norwegian part ends up in an English language e-mail. :-) I used to write a back-translation "Friendly Tiddely-pom" in my English e-mails too, but some brits told me it could be interpreted in many unintended ways, so I only do that in foras where I know people from meatspace.
Friendly Tiddely-pom,

Kjetil