OT: Re: Add route from laptop through workstation...

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 17:27, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> > Vennlig Tiddeli-bom,
> >
> > Kjetil
>
> Mmmm... Vennlig Tiddeli-bom refers to them spoons? ;-)
>
> Straws perhaps?

Hehe, no it refers to my long-standing admiration for Winnie-the-Pooh...
There is a hum, which in English goes:

The more it snows
Tiddely-pom,
The more it goes
Tiddely-pom,
The more it goes
On Snowing

Especially suited for this time of the year, at least I'd like to think
so. In an old Norwegian translation, the Tiddely-pom became
Tiddeli-bom, which sounds more Norwegian, and that's what I usually
write when I sign my e-mails. Sometimes, something short-circuits and
the Norwegian part ends up in an English language e-mail. :-)

I used to write a back-translation "Friendly Tiddely-pom" in my English
e-mails too, but some brits told me it could be interpreted in many
unintended ways, so I only do that in foras where I know people from
meatspace.

Friendly Tiddely-pom,

Kjetil
--