Re: start program at login

s. keeling wrote:

> What's the rationale behind this failure to communicate?  If this is
> annoying to me (a long time user), what's it look like to a new user?

Open Source/Free Software developers are suffering from a severe form of
NIH.  Everybody thinks other people's solutions suck, and their solution is
the solution to end all solutions.

Of course, the upshot of this, and it's somewhat ironic considering the SCO
case, is that OS people are even more respectful of other people's code

--