Re: Kernel modules for AIC79xx scsi card?

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 02:14:33AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 05:13:45PM -0500, adam morley wrote:
> > However, I can't access the above page at people.debian.org because I
> > get a redirection loop in both Mozilla and w3m.  I reported this to
> > debian-www@lists.debian.org on 3 Dec 2003, but have not received a
> > response.
> >
> > I'm guessing people.debian.org is hosted on glucker (from the
> > redirection page I saw), which was affected by the recent compromise
> > --- is this why I'm seeing redirection loops?
>
> Yeah, people == gluck. The apache configuration should be fixed fairly
> soon, I'd guess.
>
> debian-www don't control the apache configuration on gluck, although
> they've been somewhat flooded by mails about it.

Then my next question would be: what's a stable, high performance kernel for SMP machines for a debian server?  I use WOLK on my laptop, but I've heard people have problems with it on SMP machines.  (random panics)

I'd prefer 2.4 --- some people have been suggesting the 2.6, but I just don't know about that.

--
adam

pgp key at:
http://fedora.cwru.edu/axm135.key