Re: Howto get SCSI to work

Shaul Karl wrote:

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 06:49:43PM +0100, Joris Huizer wrote:

I want to get my LiteOn 48x24x48x CD writer to work -

 Do you have

compiled as modules or in the kernel? It could be that the 2nd option
is not needed in your case, I can't tell.
 You might also try to google for the error messages you quoted.

   Hope this helps.

Yeah the first config line was indeed set to M
I found the problem was one module wasn't loaded I set it in /etc/modules and now SCSI works :-)

Thanks for your suggestions.