Re: Howto get SCSI to work

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 06:49:43PM +0100, Joris Huizer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to get my LiteOn 48x24x48x CD writer to work -

  Do you have

    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR_VENDOR=y

compiled as modules or in the kernel? It could be that the 2nd option
is not needed in your case, I can't tell.
  You might also try to google for the error messages you quoted.

    Hope this helps.

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I