yeah !

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 at 14:42:21 +0000, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> Many people, including me, would not recommend debian for a linux
> novice, though there are debian-based distros that some might recommend.
> But I don't really see this as a problem.  There are different distros
> for different needs, and debian is designed for the needs of an
> experienced user.
I am always very pleased when I hear that because Debian a year ago was
my first linux and I was a novice (well, I had a modest little unix user
experience); I did it alone and on a laptop. Yeah !
So people if you want debian and you are a novice then you can if you
*really* want.
Saluti, Mauro.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
GnuPG key ID: 28A61681