Re: I'm face Few problem , need suggestion

scripsit H. S.:

> Moreover, if one were to do a poll today out of the number of people
> interested in using Debian asking them if Debian's installer needs to
> improved upon, I am certain you would be in a minority.
[snip]
> Not an excuse NOT to improve the installer.
[snip]
> Thinking Debian installer need NOT be improved and is fine enough ==
> delusions of grandeur.

I'm a bit perplexed here -- are you arguing that the Sarge installer is
so much in need of improvement?  I've not used it yet, but it sure
sounds like it addresses all the legitimate gripes about bootfloppies.
In what way is the new installer inadequate?

If not, if you're arguing about the Woody installer, then methinks
you're arguing against a strawman -- its deficiencies have been
recognized and are in the process of being corrected.  This, as I
understand, is a big part of why we don't have a Sarge release yet.

--
Pax vobiscum; pax cum omnibus.

Thanasis Kinias
tkinias at asu.edu