Re: I'm face Few problem , need suggestion

scripsit Bijan Soleymani:

> I'm kind of in the pro-knoppix camp. I think that debian could
> incorporate certain features from knoppix. The experts could always
> disable the hardware detection, etc. But it would be very useful for
> beginners.

I was under the impression that Knoppix, as ia32-only, was just in a
different category than Debian, with (including stuff under development)
four kernels and thirteen architectures.  I don't think anyone objects
to having spiffy hardware autodetection, it's just that making it work
for Debian is a bit different from making it work for Knoppix.

--
Pax vobiscum; pax cum omnibus.

Thanasis Kinias
tkinias at asu.edu