Logging from Linksys BEFSX41 Router to Debian Server

Hey all,

   I am using a Linksys BEFSX41 router, and want to start logging inbound
and outbound access. I can set which IP address I want it to log to, and
wanted to know how to set things up on a Debian server to accept logging
from other devices.

   I am running Debian Testing and will be on 2.4.23 AS SOON as it is
available as a package. In the mean time, I need to be able to log all
traffic going in and out of my router - and would prefer to log it to the
Debian PC.

   Any hints, tips, or pointers to a how-to?