Re: HOWTO configure Debian Woody

Googling my topic, I find,
http://www.maenad.net/geek/di8k-debian/node5.html

   "The way to reconfigure the X-server is by using dpkg (what else?). Do:

	dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86

   to reconfigure X. It's best just to change one parameter at a time, so
   you can see what's working and what's not. "

Is that good advice?

Here's what I get when I try:

	p3a:/home/roger# dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
	/usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure: xserver-xfree86 is not fully installed
	p3a:/home/roger#

I thought I selected Desktop System, among other things, in the install. Could
I have missed it? What should I do now to check, and fix, this?

Thanks,

Roger :-)