All,

I have just created and entered iptables rules.  However, when the debian server is rebooted, the iptables rules are no longer listed when I enter the command iptables -L.

Prior to rebooting the debian server, I issued the command iptables-save -c > /etc/iptables-save.bak1  Looking at /etc directory, the file iptables-save.bak1 is created. What do I need to do to have these rules load when I reboot the debian server?

T.J.
tj@tower.com