Re: Xresources & Xdefaults documentation

Karsten M. Self wrote

I picked up a copy of O'Reilly's _X Window System User's Guide_ some
years ago.

/me thinks.  Sheesh.  Eight years already....
Hey, I wrote my first program on an ICT Sirius in 1968, so no sympathy from me. I have, however, discovered two things:

- if one is obsessed with programming, it *never* gets old

- one has to grow old, but one *doesn't* have to grow up

:->

--

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never
kept but one: they promised to take our land, and they took it."

- Chief Red Cloud (Mahpiua Luta) of the Oglala Sioux