Re: Asus A7N8X Deluxe and Debian?

 it to www.debian.org, choose "Debian packages" and search for
> kernel-headers in stable for example. After this download the file, copy it
> on a cdrom. Then use dpkg -i /mnt/cdrom/kernel-headers-<...>. Everything
> should work now.
> Greetings
Hehe...my fault...if there is a 2.4.18 kernel on your Debian cdrom from which
u installed the system...then there should be the kernel-headers-<> too.
Just look for it on the cdrom and use dpkg -i kernel-headers-<> as mentioned
above. But first give apt-get install kernel-headers-<> a try, cause if
your /etc/apt/sources.list is set up correct, your cdrom is already mentioned
as a source for packages. Dont forget to mount it first. There is another way
to install the package using dselect (a text gui for package management),
choose option 2 (select) and when u reached the main package listing (after
clicking away some help windows) u press "/" and search for "kernel-headers",
then choose the right one by pressing  "*" and press enter. Hope this
helps...

Greetings
Alex