-----Mensagem original-----
De: Clive Menzies [mailto:clive@clivemenzies.co.uk]
Enviada: quarta-feira, 19 de Novembro de 2003 15:25
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: Enterprise Hardware support

On (19/11/03 14:22), Pedro Miguel Ruivo (TRQV-DSI) wrote:
> just a couple of questions.
>
> i'm looking for a Linux distro to install on Compaq DL380 and DL360 G3
> Servers.
> I'm relatively confortable with Debian but can't find any support on the
part
> of hardware manufacturers for Debian.
>
> - Where can i find some support (ML's, sites,....) about Debian and Compaq
> Servers ?
>
> - As anyone experienced this kind of difficulty ? what was the solution ?
> changed distro to Red Hat ? choose different hardware ?
I have installed Debian on three HP servers and found little on the
manufacturer's site to help but succeeded without too
many problems - in fact the main problem I encountered was a dodgy
ethernet card.

I've found that google and debian-user list provide good support ;)

Regards

Clive
--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk