Re: bcm4400 source for nic .deb file

Export wrote:

I just installed a bare bones debian woody, however my nic was not detected, but i've found the .deb file to make it work, i've burned the file to a cd-rom, but in debian it does not show up, i then tried with a memory key i got it mounted and working to the point where i could see the other files on the key, but no .deb file, when i checked the usb key on another computer (not running debian) the .deb file is gone from the key after for sure being on before i plugged it in and rebooted the deb box. What on earth is going on here?

My co-worker and I have had similar '"issues" with memory keys, espcially if you try reformatting/partitioning them. We've decided that the technology "just isn't quit there yet".

--
Kent