Re: Enterprise Hardware support

On (19/11/03 23:23), Pedro Miguel Ruivo (TRQV-DSI) wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> Did you find anything as doc's and howto's related to debian and Compaq
> Servers (DL380 G3 and DL580 G3, Compaq Storage..... ?
No - afraid not.  Briefly I configured the RAID using the proprietry
tools from HP - they were pretty self explanatory.  I then booted up
using the Debian Rescue.bin and boot floppies and went through the
installation in the normal way via http.  Apart from the RAID configuration it
was little different from installing on a workstation other than the
packages: Samba, NFS and Netatalk instead of KDE etc.

HTH

Clive

--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk