exim/cyrus problem after upgrade

I "upgraded" yesterday using apt-get upgrade (testing)
within an hour I was thrown off debian-user for excessive bounced mail
(not complaining but just when I needed it most)

I don't want to re-subscribe to the list till I have a proper solution
so please copy to:

steve@kingswayelec.co.uk

Exim passes mail to cyrus ( & it is doing that despite the bounce
messages) & it is sending out bounce messages as shown below.

  steve@kingswayelec.co.uk

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ steve@kingswayelec.co.uk ------