How to install ?

Hello
I want to join to Linux Users , now i'm using MS-Win XP Home , but i want to install Debian on my computer, i'v downloaded all of 7 CD Images from FTP site and already have em on CD.
problem is here that , i want to keep my windows xp and use linux behind my windows without loosing anything, i have just one partition that's  C and the capacity of drive is 60GB that 25 GB is free.
now i dont know how to create new partition than linux can install itself. which type of partition i need to create?
please help me how i can install debian in this situation.

With the best regards.

T.Gh