dynamic "domain-name-servers" field in dhcpd.conf?

hello,

Is is possible to have the equivalent of a dynamic "domain-name-servers"
field in dhcpd.conf?

ie - My gateway/NAT box gets its IP address and DNS servers from my DSL
provider's DHCP server.  The boxes in my private LAN in turn get an IP and
DNS servers from my gateway/NAT box.  Currently, my LAN boxes are getting
DNS servers which are simply copied-and-pasted from resolv.conf into
dhcpd.conf on the getway/NAT box.  In the event my DSL provider changes
their DNS servers, my gateway will get correct DNS server information when
its DHCP lease times-out, but the entries in its dhcpd.conf will be stale,
so the LAN boxes will no longer have DNS.  Surely there is a solution to
this?

I am not currently subscribed, so please cc me (my debian box is down while
I am moving to raid-backed nfs root).

-jason

http://mail2web.com/ .