Re: X 4.3.0

Bill Moseley wrote:
I plugged in Knoppix 3.3 and noticed both better fonts and a number of
Xinerama problems gone over my X4.2 Sid setup.  On Xinerama problem that
was fixed was the display of text on the wrong monitor.

What's involved in installing the 4.3 packages from experimental.  Are
people using that package without major problems at this time?

These are the lines I have iw my sources.list:

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main contrib non-free deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main contrib non-free

I have been using X 4.3 since July with no problems.

-Roberto