Re: X 4.3.0

scripsit Roberto Sanchez:

> I have been using X 4.3 since July with no problems.

I have been experiencing some minor annoyances with the experimental 4.3
packages (squirreliness with caps lock, inability to switch to virtual
terminals, occasional lost characters while typing), but nothing forcing
me back to the Sarge 4.2 packages yet.  Is there an appropriate forum
for reporting bugs in the experimental packages?  (I understand that we
are not to use reportbug unless the packages in question are in sid.)

Regards,
--
Pax vobiscum; pax cum omnibus.

Thanasis Kinias