Re: Totally [OT] Re: Opium

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 00:21, ScruLoose wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 02:49:28PM -0600, Hoyt Bailey wrote:

"disappeared"?

Do you have any evidence of this?  A URL from a semi-respectable
organization will do.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

An ad run by the NEA (the US's biggest public school TEACHERS
UNION) in the Spring and Summer of 2003 asks a teenager if he can
find sodium and *chloride* in the periodic table of the elements.
And they wonder why people think public schools suck...