Re: wireless LAN in place of existing cabled one

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 08:42:02PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 18:21, Benedict Verheyen wrote:
> > BruceG wrote:

I thought the insides of walls existed as a repository for empty
cigarette packets, food wrappers, bent nails, odd lumps of plaster and
other miscellaneous small building debris... once the building has
been completed they assume the function of dead spider traps.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons