window manager recomendation

Hello,

Hoping this won't turn into a flame war, I am looking for
recommendations for a window manager. I tried quiet a few but none seem
to fit the bill yet.
I need a window manager with the following
- As lite as possible on memory (I heavily stress my laptop so I don't
have much to spare).
- Multiple desktops
- A pop up menu application (don't need a panel) that has support for
both the debian menus and a custom menu.
- Hotkeys (mainly for maximize/minimize/desktop switch)
- multiple desktops

I tried metacity but it didn't seem to have a menu (probably depends on
gnome which is too memory intensive).
I mostly use flwm now (After I hacked it to add a maximize button and
fix the hotkeys). It is just about what I need. The two problems I have
with it is that it occasionally crashes on me and the hotkeys are
sometimes grabbed by the applications before the window manager (mostly
mozilla-firebird), and I don't have the time to debug it now.

Thanx.