Re: freelance sysadmining [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 13:58, Vikki Roemer wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 12:51:56PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Well, it works now.  Before, when it was empty, was just:
> >
> > Maybe your webserver got overloaded?
>
> Could be.  I've been having problems lately with connections refused and
> stuff.  Dunno what the problem could be.  I thought I'd restored the
> settings that I'd lowered, but I guess not.  Where can I get a copy of the
> default /etc/apache/httpd.conf settings to double-check?
>
> TIA.

You could extract it from the .deb.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

Why is cyber-crime not being effectively controlled? What is
fueling the rampancy?
* Parental apathy & the public education system
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-
150.html