Re: printer icon

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 14:07, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 11:54, TeraLee2@aol.com wrote:
> >
> >>i can not find a print icon on web sight what should i do?
> >

> > Run naked down the street, and then disembowel yourself with a
> > short, dull knife?
> >

> Punt?

Why would you want to play American Football when naked with your
guts hanging out of your sliced-open belly.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

After seeing all the viruses, trojan horses, worms and Reply
mails from stupidly-configured anti-virus software that's been
hurled upon the internet for the last 3 years, and the time/money
that is spent protecting against said viruses, trojan horses &
worms, I can only conclude that Microsoft is dangerous to the
internet and American commerce, and it's software should be
banned.