Re: G550 and 3D acceleration

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 07:07:12AM -0800, moseley@hank.org wrote:
> I try and take good notes setting things up, but all I have is "doesn't
> work on secondary head".  My memory is that I saw a reason why it
> doesn't work on the secondary head but my Googling isn't finding that
> right now.  Oh, maybe it's because I'm using Xinerama.

Correct.  No DRI on second head, means no acceleration on second head.  If
you use Xinerama then you're not going to get acceleration on either head.

If you're getting only 200 fps in glxgears, then that's software rendering.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Advice is a dangerous gift; be cautious about giving
 msw@cox.net |     and receiving it.