Re: ClamAV & Amavisd-new (was Re: exim3 + amavis-new + clamav (clamd)- Help!)

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:20, BruceG wrote:
> [...]

Everyone else says "exim is so simple", but I never could get it
to work.  Postfix, on the other hand, worked immediately.

> 2. Clean up filtering. Some of my filters work, some don't. Hmmm, gotta read
> a manual.
> 3. Decide on AntiVir scanning.

Amavisd-new is *fat*.

Here's my setup (all from Debian sarge & sid) that works great with
cox.net:
  fetchmail                6.2.4-1
  fetchmailconf            6.2.4-1
  postfix                  2.0.16-2
  postfix-pcre             2.0.16-2
  spamassassin             2.60-2
  spamc                    2.60-2
  razor                    2.361-2  (works with SpamAssassin)
  courier-imap             1.7.3-10
  courier-base             0.42.2-10
  courier-authdaemon       0.42.2-10
  maildrop                 1.5.3-1

I can send you my modified config files, if you'd like.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"My advice to you is to get married: If you find a good wife, you
will be happy; if not, you will become a philosopher."
Socrates