exim3 + amavis-new + clamav (clamd) - Help!

Okay, I've got exim working. Courier-imap is working well, and messages are
popping into folders. I decided to try ClamAV, and am running into trouble.

I installed clamav, clamav-daemon and amavis-new. I can run a clamscan from
the command promptand scan user directories. I don't see where amavis-new is
coming into the picture. I edited my amavis.conf to use Exim3 format and use
ClamAV. Amavis-new starts up automatically. clamd is also running. When I go
to http://www.declude.com/tools/mailsend.html and send a virus to my server,
it does not pick it up and quarantine it.

I looked in /var/log and do not see logging for amavis. Where do I start
looking?