Re: Going to give it another shot-need more help

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 at 06:35 GMT, Mark Healey penned:
> On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:52:38 -0700, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>
>>Mame cab?  What is this beast?
>
> An arcade style video game cabinet.  Mame is an emublator of old
> arcade games.
>
> http://www.arcadecontrols.com/arcade.htm http://www.mame.net/

That's what I thought you meant.  I'm still confused as to how it
relates to Debian, but *shrug* I'm sure it makes sense to you =)

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.