Re: Installing/Configuring SpamAssassin and ClamAV

On Monday 03 November 2003 19:31, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> Paul Johnson posted a simple one to the list not a very long time
> ago: http://ursine.ca/~baloo/clamd-exiscan.txt
>
> I had been doing just about the same thing a couple of days before
> Paul's post. SA is working quite well, and rejecting a lot of crap.
> That feels better than you can imagine! :-)

Uhm, I had allready forgotten what Paul's post was about... :-)

This is my SA stuff...:

I have this in same file as the clamav config:
# Spamassassin config,
# Doc: http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-spec.txt
# put headers in all messages (no matter if spam or not)
warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
      spam = nobody:true

# add second subject line with *****SPAM***** marker when message
# is over threshold
warn message = X-New-Subject: *****SPAM***** $h_subject:
     spam = nobody
warn  message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
      spam = nobody
warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
      spam = nobody

# reject spam at high scores (> 13)
deny   message = This message scored $spam_score spam points.
       spam = nobody:true
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{130}{1}{0}}

...and a file /etc/exim4/conf.d/main/15_spamassassin-config containing
only
spamd_address = 127.0.0.1 783

Cheers,

Kjetil