Re: D-link DFE-530tx

Hi all,

Things seem to work now. In case someone else has also the same or a similar problem: I installed kernel 2.4.22 (downloaded 2.4.22 source as debian package and followed the 'debian way' for installing new kernel). First I had some problems with dependencies etc, because I couldn't find module mii and I forgot to include crc32. But now, I have connection. Oh yeah, I also had to change /etc/networks/interfaces (replacing 'dummy0' by 'eth0').

Thanks a lot,
Kurt.