Re: Getting HP to support Debian

Colin Watson wrote:

They employ many people to develop Debian GNU/Linux and have donated
quite a bit of our core infrastructure. Their Linux Chief Technology
Officer is a former Debian Project Leader and a prolific Debian
developer. I believe that HP employ more Debian developers than any
other company in the world. If you think all that's unauthorized by
their board, you're delusional, pure and simple.

Any ideas on how to get them to sell me a laptop with Debian (or
any flavor of GNU/Linux) preinstalled then?  I haven't had any luck
with them on this so far?  Is it that the market is so small that
they are uwilling to try? or do customers not complain enough?

-Roberto