Re: netiquette: CCing on lists

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:36:06 +0000
Richard Kimber <rkimber@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:10:57 +0800
> "David Palmer." <davidpalmer@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>

> > Sylpheed has 'reply to >  all
> >                           sender
> >                           mailing list'
> >
> > option that works for me.
>

> But setting
> as you seem to have done, prevents the reply to list option from working
> properly.
>
> - Richard

Yes, but it gives me the chance to pick up list mail from a number of different addresses each day depending on what town I'm in at the time.
There are a few others on the list that do the same thing, probably for similar reasons. I was about to post to the list yesterday when I noticed that the individuals address was in the To: header for the reason that you just outlined. But, like you, I did notice.
Regards,

David.