Re: List mail being redirected?

Thanks for letting me know my message got through. I'm only at the
point of setting up the X windows system in my debian installation, so
can't yet cruise cyberspace to check the archives. At present, my X
server starts, but all I get is a blank blue screen. I try to start
icewm (it seems to be ready to run) by adding an exec into
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc and in ~/.Xinitrc, but nothing happens. When I
get this straightened out, and get my browser going, debian list
archives will be one of the first places I'll head ;-)

Haines