Re: List mail being redirected?

Hi,

brownh@hartford-hwp.com (Haines Brown) writes:

> Sorry if this has been brought up before, but a message I send to this
> list this morning seems to have been redirectected at some point to a
> different domain:
>
> 	  postmaster@sendfree.com
> 	  The following address had permanent fatal errors
> 	      debian-user@send.free.com
>
> I don't know if this redirection occurred before my message was
> distributed to the list, or as a result of that distribution. I'd
> appreciate knowing if anyone saw my message arrive. I don't recall the
> exact subject line, but it had to do with aptitude installation of
> kernel-headers.

Search if your message arrived to the archives

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

If it is there, it reached the list. (Sometimes is nice to have a Bcc:
header, so that you keep a copy of the sent messages, at least for a few
days.)

Hope this helps.

Jaume

--
Please answer to the group/list. Don't CC me.