Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL (BS)

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:47:43 -0800,
Tom <tb.31020.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20031026154743.GA26286@comcast.net>:

> Basically in "X-vs.-Jew", anybody Jewish gets a pass from me for the
> next couple of generations.  I was riding a train in Germany and I
> couldn't help thinking how it would feel like bugs crawling up under
> my skin to think about how fucked in the head my parents and
> grandparents were.
>
> I'm from the south and whenever I meet a 70 year old racist little old
> granny I just want to take an icepick to her head.

..Auschwitz is no excuse to let Jews wipe out Muslims in Palestine.
Nor for keeping quiet on any American "ancient story" in Somalia.

..genocide has no 25 year "time-out", except appearantly under
Norwegian Law, it was the Norwegian Police that arrested Jews
in Norway, and for some funny reason, none of these were ever
tried for that war crime, only in some cases for treason and torture.
(http://home.online.no/~bbruland/ and any babelfish that groks
Norwegian and German into your preferred lingo.)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: